Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Moving on...for 6 weeks.‏ E-mail - April 15, 2013

Well, hello family!!

I have to say Mom, your email was very exciting today, I already told Sister Ebeling about everything that is happening. It's really funny because today we have to register her for her classes at BYU and I just remembered how much I love scheduling for classes. It's made me really excited for when I get to do it. I have to admit- we saw conference yesterday and while normally when they speak about marital relationships I just see how that could be used for a companionship, I started to think about an actually marriage. It freaked me out. I'm so not ready to get married, but honestly I feel a lot more ready than I did before my mission.

Anyway, conference was awesome! Our recent converts, the sisters, loved President Monson. Luda said that she was waiting for his talk because, well he's the prophet. She thought he was going to be really serious and never smile. I just had to laugh when I heard that because there's never been a conference when President Monson has even really been somber. I always love to see people when they hear the prophet for the first time. We also had an investigator who came to the English, so she watched it with us. She's 24 and had a hard time sitting still for the whole thing, but she did great. I've really been blessed on my mission to be able to sit and receive a lot of personal revelation, something that I had a hard time with before my mission.

So as the title says, it is time for me to move on from Borshahivsky and from Kyiv really. I'm finally heading out west. I will be serving the next, my last, transfer in Khmelnitsky. It's about halfway between Kyiv and L'viv. And we're having a zone conference this transfer, so I'll finally see L'viv. I'm really excited. My companion's name is Sister Olds, I'll be her first companion after her trainer. We'll transfer on Thursday. This will be interesting because she'll be the first companion that is younger than me in the mission. I sent Sisters Jacobson and Chang home and Sisters Moore and Ebeling are going home with me, so any legacy that I leave in the mission will have to be done through Sister Olds. It's going to be interesting knowing that I only have 6 weeks left, one transfer for sure. Weird.

Love you all, Looking forward to Mother's Day. Easter here is on May 5, so we have a lot of holidays coming up again.

--
Sister Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment