Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Another Week in Borshahivsky! E-mail August 20, 2012

Hello Family,

So first of all, if you got an email today with a picture of me on it with some sisters you probably don't know, one of the former sisters that served here a long time ago was back visiting and wanted to send you a picture.

Another point, we got transfer calls yesterday. Sister Moore and I will be together for another six weeks here in Kyiv. We're both really excited. We'll get to celebrate her birthday together too.

Well, it has rained for a week straight here in Ukraine. At the beginning of it, last Monday, Sister Moore said, this will clear up tomorrow, right? Obviously she lives in the deserts of Utah. When I informed her that we were probably in for a wet week she didn't believe me.

So as for me, I have lost some weight. I do have goals to lose more, but we'll have to see. I ran 2.5km on Saturday! And today we ran from our apartment to the temple. It was really fun, we had other sisters with us.

I really don't know what to say other than I love you all so much! Keep sharing the gospel and loving life!

Sister Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment