Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Transfers in Ukraine and My First Murder‏! E-mail - April 16, 2012

Hello Everyone!!

Well, as you can see it is transfer time here in Ukraine and I'm killing my companion! Sister Jacobson is leaving on Wednesday and right now we're in Kyiv! I get to be in Kyiv for a whole week while I wait for my companion which means I get to serve with Sisters Smith and Moore this week! My new companion is Sister Ebeling! She was in the MTC with me and is coming to Bila Tserkva! So finally I get a Ukrainian speaking companion! The only problem is she probably knows just as much as I do.

Mom, the water here is not like that all the time. We have a super duper water filter and yes you buy bottled water. The only problem is the water filter is in the kitchen and the water that you saw was in the bathroom. In Ukraine, Easter is a huge holiday! We eat this sweet bread that is like a little cake. We also go around saying "Christ is Resurrected" in Ukrainian it's really fun. I don't know if I have a favorite conference talk, but I liked what President Packer said that "life was never meant to be easy or fair".

Zach, you have to stop talking about going home. Get over the trunkiness and get to work! It's embarrassing how trunkie you are!

Language is still hard and I'm not feeling too well, I've got some sinus stuff going on.

That's pretty much it. I'm really distracted right now, right more next week.


Love you!

Sister Daniel

PS We should be able to Skype on Mother's Day, I'll just use my skype account. Pick a time that is best for you, remember that I'm 7 hours ahead of you and I'm at church from 10am to 5pm. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment