Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

CHRISTMAS AND MISSION VISITS. E-mail - December 17, 2012

Hello All,

So I don't really have a whole lot to write about this week. It was pretty much the same old. We are having a baptism this Saturday! Valentina this woman that the elders and we have been working with is getting baptized, it's really exciting. She's awesome and has so much faith. She has two daughters that live down in Southern Ukraine, they are 13 and 14 and she's been trying to find the branch down in their hometown so they can go there.

As for transfers which are this week. I'm sending Sister Chang home to Taiwan and then I will get Sister Ebeling back! It's a small world, or just a small mission, LOL. I'm really excited to serve with her again, it will be interesting to see how we've grown since our companionship the first time.

Next week our p-day is on Tuesday(Christmas) so we'll just skype on Christmas, you won't get an email from me on Monday. I don't want to write too much because we'll talk a lot next week. I'm spending Christmas at President's house. We've been invited to be there at 2pm our time which is 7am for you. So either we can go late (Sister Klebingat wants us a little later than 2) or we can skype while we're at president's. I was really hoping you'd email me back while I was on today but that didn't happen. I don't know what your plans are and honestly Sister Ebeling is already coordinated with her family for 4pm our time which is 9am for you so plan on that. 9am, be aware that I'll be at president's so be presentable because he's really nosy. LOL.

So as for visiting my mission at the end of it...here's the thing it doesn't end on May 1, our date got moved so I will be released on MAY 29th. This is a whole month later, but is the best weather in Ukraine. So change your plans I'm done and you can tour my mission on May 29th.

K. That's it. I hope you're having fun in sunny California, I'll stay on for 5 more minutes and hope that Mom can email me back so that we're okay to skype at that time on Christmas. LOVE YOU!

--
Sister Daniel

1 comment:

  1. thanks for keeping this up! I had fun reading the entries about me... i definitely don't remember a lot of things i said :D

    ReplyDelete