Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Week 9!!!!! E-mail January 4, 2012

Wow I can't believe I'm already in week 9. So crazy! So next Thursday we should have our travel plans. It will be exciting to know just how we're getting there.
 
I found out something really cool this week and Mom, I need your help with it. For Christmas, Sister Moore got a fan diagram of her family history. Come to find out that you can do it through your NewFamilySearch.org account! The problem is...we can't get on to that website here. So Mom, if you go to youth.lds.org on the main page there is a picture of this fan diagram and a video on how to create one. The login to myfamilysearch is the same as LDS.org, so you should have it. If you could do that for me and mail it to me I would be extremely grateful.
 
Today we finally got to go back to the temple after it was closed for three weeks. It was so nice to be there again and pretty much our whole zone was there! the session was totally full! You should know that we only have 2 more p-days here at the MTC so if there is anything you want to send to me or have me do while I'm here, now would be the time. I don't really know what all to say because life doesn't change much at the MTC. Brother Feil our teacher is getting married on Saturday, that's big news. Oh, and the elders in our district have decided that for our last 2 weeks we should be speaking Ukrainian all of the time! So starting on Friday we're speaking only Ukrainian for two weeks. We decided to leave our last few days here in English because there will be a lot to do and we will need to speak English.
 
Just in case you put this on the blog... Becca comes in the week before I leave, she DearEldered me. I'm so excited to see her, and I will definitely keep an eye out for her.
 
I don't really know what to say...it's really weird that we lost Jack this week.
 
Zach seems to be doing really well. I think it's good that you're recognizing miracles in your work. That is a great thing. I'm really proud of you!
 
So since I can't think of anything, I thought I would give you a taste of Ukrainian...
 
добра день.
Hello (literally translated, Good Day)
як ваші справі?
How are you?
мене звати сестра даниел.
My name is Sister Daniel.
я із кентуккі.
I am from Kentucky.
я місіонар Церква Ісуса Христа Святих Останніх Днів.
I'm a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
 
Fun. Right??
 
Love you,
 
Sister Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment