Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Second to Last Email‏! E-mail - May 20, 2013

Hello All,
Well, there isn't much to write, we had a fun week, finally got some rain. Most of my time is up because I had to figure out some emailing and picture stuff on the computer. I'll be in Kyiv next week.
Because our group is so large going home, President and some of the departing missionaries in Kyiv have organized a going away FHE for us. So Monday night we're going to have this big FHE for all of us that served in the Kyiv areas. It should be really fun. Then the next day I'll see MOM and JOHN! Plus this Thursday we might be going to the theater with our less active. It should be really cool.
So funny story and picture for the week. We've been out of hot water for about a week already going on two, and we've had to figure out how to deal with it. Now the cold water in Ukraine is like ice chunks cold. So we've got a system down that includes sponge bathing with water heated in our automatic teapot and washing our hair in the large basin in our kitchen. I'm so glad I cut my hair last summer. Sister Old's hair so long so she has a bigger problem than me.
Have a good week!

--
Sister Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment