Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Post-Skype Email...‏ E-mail - May 13, 2013

This is always the hardest email because I often don't know what to write. I guess I could write some funny stories.

Side note first: Mom you will be eating Borshch when you come here, you have to, it's like the only food that's actually Ukrainian. It's actually really grown on me...I really like it. The plans sound fine. It's going to be so cool staying in the hotel in downtown Kyiv. It sounds like Sister Olds and I will actually be in Kyiv that Monday. But I don't want to see you until Tuesday. So you would just need to be at the temple at 230 at the latest on Tuesday, but if you wanted to come a little earlier than that please do. 

I got emails from Jolene and Joyce this week...that was a nice suprise!!

Okay...funny story time. So we were here in our little town of Khmenitsky and we were with Sister Olds' sister and her friend and this pack of little girls come up and ask "where are you from?" (we had been speaking in English) We said..."America"...all of the sudden we were the celebrities of Khmelnitsky the little girl and all of her little friends wanted to give us a tour and show us around. It was so funny, she walked forward a little bit to a tree and said, pointing to it "This is a tree". Apparently that's as interesting as it gets in our city LOL.

We had a great time in L'viv hanging out there, and doing missionary work. It is a gorgeous city!

That's about it...It was good to see you. I'm excited to see you in person! Love you!

:)
Pictures: the view from a tower in L'viv and the running team in the morning.
--
Sister Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment